The opportunity to select a diamond from a vast collection and match it with a stunning setting is one such novelty these days. Choosing jewelry in this way can benefit even the most inexperienced buyers. Hence, this article will cover all you need to know about buying Certified diamonds online, along with our experts’ standard tips for a dazzling shopping experience.
What is Diamond Certification, and the types of diamond certification you can encounter?
A gemological lab issues diamond certifications that list a diamond’s specifications, including its color, clarity, and carat weight. A diamond certification enables you to confirm what you’re purchasing. The GIA, EGL, DGC, HRD, IGI, and various gemological labs, among others, offer diamond certificates.
A quick Overview of Certified Diamonds
Names of the possible Diamond Certification that you will encounter & Gemological Lab that offers these certifications.
- GIA diamond certification – Gemological Institute of America
- AGS diamond certification – American Gem Society
- DGC diamond certification – Diamond Gemological Certification
- EGL diamond certification – European Gemological Laboratories
- GCAL diamond certification – Gem Certification & Assurance Lab
- SGL diamond certification – Solitaire Gem Labs
- GSI diamond certification – Gemological Science International
- HRD diamond certification – Hoge Raad Voor Diamant, translated as Diamond High Council
- IGI diamond certification – International Gemological Institute
Why is certification required for diamonds?
In a nutshell,
Diamond certifications are generally there to protect you, the consumer. When purchasing something as priceless as a diamond, many questions exist, even if you decide to trust the world’s most reliable retailer. Without a certificate, all you have is your eyes to rely on, and it’s pretty challenging for someone who isn’t a gemmologist to determine a diamond’s technicality, like clarity and color, just by looking at it. But the value is significantly impacted by these factors. So, a certificate will be feasible to avoid fraud; a certificate protects the customer and the vendor.
What are the benefits to the consumer purchasing certified diamonds online?
- When you buy Certified diamonds online, you can be sure that their quality has been verified. So when you purchase a certified diamond, instead of believing the retailer’s sales pitch without any supporting evidence, you will choose a diamond based on its qualities and features mentioned on the certificate. The consumer is given an accurate depiction of the diamond’s appearance through diamond certificates.
- For resale and upgrading purposes, certified diamonds online are more valuable than non-certified diamonds.
- The technique for comparing certified diamonds is substantially less complicated. This is because comparing certified diamonds based on the 4 C’s is much simpler than relying solely on eye assessment.
- Customers can shop for certified diamonds online from internet merchants.
- You will gain Significant discounts when purchasing certified diamonds online rather than in a jewelry store.
Use these recommendations from our jewelry specialists while comparing diamond certificates:
Examine the Diamond’s Appearance
The simplest method to evaluate how much you enjoy something and its beauty are to look at it. So, if you are shopping for a certified diamond online, we advise choosing an online retailer that provides free returns and a money-back guarantee. When the diamond is delivered, you can quickly return it if it doesn’t meet your expectations. Additionally, when purchasing in person, examine the diamonds closely before deciding. In the end, you will enjoy the diamond for many years. The most crucial factor is that you like the way it looks.
Determine if the Gem Lab Name Matters to You
The lab name on a diamond report causes some consumers some discomfort. They want the trusted name to appear on their paper. Others don’t care about the lab name and are content with an uncertified diamond. Try to think about this before you begin the shopping process.
Examine Prices for Gem Lab Certificates
When purchasing Certified diamonds online, you should feel secure in the stone’s quality cost. Hundreds of diamonds are available, and each gem lab grades them differently, so it might be confusing to know what you’re getting for your money.
The most incredible way to ensure you’re receiving value for your money is to buy from a reputable diamond vendor who offers reasonable prices. What is the simplest method to evaluate this? To determine the price difference, compare diamonds from several internet retailers. Compare diamonds to the same gem laboratory’s specifications and buy the Certified diamonds online.
Overall, diamond certification is critical to consider when purchasing a diamond. Buying a certified diamond online will give you peace of mind and satisfaction in your purchasing decision.
Be Inspired While Shopping For Certified Diamonds Online
You can buy certified loose diamonds online from Grand Diamonds. We are reputable sellers of genuine lab-certified diamonds. You may quickly trust us to provide the quality you desire because we have extensive experience in this field. In addition, we provide lab-grown diamond rings composed of platinum, white gold, rose gold, and other precious metals. The GIA (Gemological Institute of America), the world’s most outstanding expert on diamonds, grades each certified loose diamond we sell online. You can trust Grand Diamonds as Every element of your stunning vision of Diamond jewelry will be crafted with passion by our professional artisans.
Browse our collection of Antwerp jewelry & Shop our collection of loose diamonds or pair a certified diamond with your occasion fine jewelry or engagement ring.
Read Our Latest Blogs
Visit Our Website
This article will cover all you need to know about buying Certified diamonds online, along with our experts' standard tips for a dazzling shopping experience.